Frequently Asked Questions
1. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required, in order to secure your date for cake order more than $50 and more than two weeks in advance.
a. Final payment is due one week prior to the due date.
b. If the payment is not made, the order will be canceled and you will lose your deposit.
2. All orders $50 or less and/or booked within two weeks of the order date must be paid in full to secure the date.
3. Orders booked within one week are subject to a $30 rush fee.
4. Your invoice will be canceled if payment is not received within 72 hours of receiving the contract and invoice.
5. No refunds.
Cancellation & Order Changes
1. Oh.Sweet.Mason will only discuss order changes with the person who contacted us and the person who is in charge of paying. All order changes must be made no later than one week prior to the due date.
2. Any order canceled by consumer with at least one week notice, will receive a refund minus the 50% nonrefundable fee.
a. Any order canceled within one week of the due date will not receive any refund and/or credit.
b. If an order is canceled by Oh.Sweet.Mason the full payment will be returned to the consumer.
3. Orders can be rescheduled with at least one week notice, contingent upon availability.
1. Free delivery within a 7 mile radius (round trip) of Baisley Pond Park, Jamaica, NY.
2. A mileage fee of $1 per mile round trip will be charged for locations outside of a 7 mile radius of Baisley Pond Park, Jamaica, NY.
3. A round trip toll fee will be charged for all deliveries subject to tolls from Baisley Pond Park Jamaica, NY..
More Important Stuff!
1. Instructions on transporting and storing the cake will be provided at pickup/delivery.
2. Oh.Sweet.Mason is no longer responsible for the cake once consumers receive and confirm satisfaction of the cake.
3. Oh.Sweet.Mason does not operate in an allergy free kitchen. Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.